Myrtle Beach Criminal Defense Lawyer
Conway Drug Crimes Attorney — DUI Defense — Traffic Tickets
If you have been arrested, are under investigation, or are otherwise facing criminal charges, it can be scary to think about how this will affect your future. If you are unsure of where to turn, you can rely on the law firm of Daniel A. Selwa, II, Attorney At Law, L.L.C. in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, to explain your rights and pursue an outcome that is in your best interest.
I have dedicated my criminal law practice to helping individuals minimize the impact of both misdemeanor and felony charges. Personal service is the hallmark of my practice and I have extensive defense experience. I am licensed and certified in both State and Federal courts and available to help you with any crime you have been charged with in South Carolina.
For an honest assessment about the prospects for your case, call me today at 843-450-7566 or 843-492-5449. Your initial consultation will be free.
Helping You Get a Second Chance
As a criminal defense lawyer, I have learned that good people often find themselves in bad situations, often through no fault of their own. I will do everything in my power to help you clear your name and get a second chance. I represent clients facing a broad range of criminal issues, including but not limited to the following:
Magistrate and Municipal Charges
- CDV – Criminal Domestic Violence
- Drug Charges – Simple Possessions
- Alcohol related tickets
- Public Disorderly Conduct
- Public Intoxication
- DUI 1st (Driving Under the Influence)
- DUAC 1st (Driving with an Unlawful Alcohol Concentration)
General Sessions Charges
- Preliminary Hearings
- DUI 2nd and DUI 3rd or subsequent
- DUAC 2nd and DUAC 3rd or subsequent
- Drug Charges
- Breach of trust with fraudulent intent
- Larceny and receiving or possession of stolen goods
- Trespass after notice
- Forgery and financial identity crimes
- Possession of stolen vehicle
- Speeding Tickets
- Out of State Drivers (representation without the requirement to return)
- DUS/ Driving Under Suspension
- License Suspension/ License Revocation
- Habitual Offenders
- All other nonmoving and moving traffic violations
- Murder / Homicide
- Assault and Battery
- Assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature
- Assault and battery with intent to kill
- Armed Robbery
- Statutory violent crimes
- Criminal Sexual Conduct
I fight aggressively for the rights of my clients in criminal matters. The potential consequences of a conviction are severe and include jail time and fines, not to mention damage to your reputation. From your initial consultation through the conclusion of your case, you can rely on me to pursue an outcome that protects your rights.
Contact the Law Firm of Daniel A. Selwa, II L.L.C.
For an honest assessment of your criminal law case from a Myrtle Beach criminal defense attorney you can trust, contact my office today.